The iDashboards Auto Uploader (IAU) allows for direct uploading of Excel files from a client machine to an iDashboards server without requiring the user to log into iDashboards Application. Excel files can be uploaded immediately using the IAU or they can be scheduled for repeated uploads using a scheduling mechanism.
This utility can be used by the following platforms of iDashboards:
- iDashboards Enterprise (aka: on-premises)
- More than 10MB. See attached manual for details.
- iDashboards Professional (aka: cloud)
- MAX 10MB file size
Minimum System Requirements:
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft .NET 4 Framework – Full profile
- Amount of RAM determines ability to upload large Excel files
- Requires the user, configured to run the program, to have administrator privileges on the PC for which the IAU is installed. These elevated privileges are necessary to create and execute tasks in the Windows operating system.
Please download the application and manual by clicking on the attachments in this post.
* New functionality, including the ability to change the file size limit, was added on 5-23-18. Upgrade the IAU to obtain the latest features.