How do I clear/remove an image from a Dashboard frame?
When you have a image loaded in a frame, for example a company logo, and you want to clear or remove this image, a Right click on the chart will not give you an option to go to ‘Chart Properties’.
Please follow the below steps to clear an image from a frame:
- Right click on the dashboard header and select ‘Dashboard Properties...’.
- In the ‘Dashboard Designer’ window, make sure the ‘Show chart-menu buttons’ checkbox is checked.
- Say ‘OK’ and close the ‘Dashboard Designer’ window.
- Now you will see the ‘Chart Menu’ button (small blue square with a white triangle) appear in the lower left corner of your frame.
- To clear the frame, click on the ‘Chart Menu’ button and select ‘Clear Frame’. OR
- To simply remove the image, click on ‘Chart Menu’ button and select ‘Load External Image..’ and delete the image details from the ‘URL:’ textbox. Click Save to close the window.
- Private Cloud
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite