iDashboards can connect to Formsite data in several different ways. In Formsite itself, you may export your data in Excel format which can then be uploaded to iDashboards. You can also take advantage of Zapier, a third party application that integrates with Formsite and offers the ability to push Formsite data to either a SQL Server or MySQL database, which iDashboards can then connect to.
- An active account with Formsite
- For database sync with Zapier, an active Zapier account and the Pro version of Formsite is require (this may incur additional costs)
- Excel connectivity requires one of the following drivers installed on your iDashboards server (Enterprise Only)
- For Excel 2013, download and install the 32 bit Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255
- For versions of Excel prior to 2013, download and install the 32 bit Microsoft 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23734
- Database connectivity requires one of the following
Please see the attached article for full documentation on this connection