An updated version 1.1.6 of the desktop app has also been deployed has been deployed to the auto-update server. (Older versions will auto-update.):
9.1f Patch Notes:
- The idashboards.war file would sometimes encounter errors when deployed in the Weblogic 12c application server.
- When the Spanish language pack was deployed, datetime values from the month of January would not display correctly when the formatting string “MMMM” was used.
- When a database column of type “BIT” or “BOOLEAN” was mapped to the pivot axis of a chart, an error occurred in the chart designer dialog when it attempted to fetch the data from the server.
- In the HTML5 client, Infographic charts would generate error messages when the charts were rendered very small.
- In the HTML5 client, matching would not work on an Infographic chart in some cirumstances.
- In the HTML5 client, when a tabular chart had fewer data rows than columns, not all of the cells in a given row would be highlighted on mouseover.
- In the HTML5 client, the background image for a dashboard was sometimes not contained entirely within the boundaries of the dashboard.