This requires being connected to your server.
In all installations it is important that the Java System Property of -Divizgroup.home be defined in the Application Server's parameters. If this is not the case you will see the error message below. This is pre v10 iDashboards System Configuration page, however, the message is the same for 10+ just a slightly different look.
We will assume the ivizgroup directory location is left as default and is the following:
Getting to iDashboards Server Properties
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator then type in the following:
- cd C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup
- Hit Enter then type in the following:
- idashboardsw //ES//iDashboardsSRV
- Your iDashboards Server Properties will now open
Adding the -Divizgroup.home Property
- In your iDashboards Server Properties
- Click Java
- Look in Java Options: for the following;:
- -Divizgroup.home=C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup
- If it does not exist you must add it so you can connect to your iDashboards instance.
- If your ivizgroup directory is in a different location please adjust it accordingly.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.