Notable 9.1d changes (bug fixes):
- Issue with stracktrace screen halting the app when an unhandled error occurred in the Flash code.
- Issue in the HTML5 client phone mode where dashboards with large number of frames were broken.
- Issue in the HTML5 client where initial values in a parameter were not being re-determined during dashboard refresh.
Other 9.1d bug fixes:
- Issue with Export Chart Data feature and user session persistence.
- Issue in HTML5 Stoplight chart animation while matching Y axis name.
- Issue in HTML5 client and scrolling for multiple floating parameters
- Issue in HTML5 Target Speedometer meter display handling of non-numeric values
- Issue in HTML5 dealing with invalid date formats
- Issue in HTML5 floating parameters field focus