Presentation Chart Library
- Image Gallery - Display a set of images in a dashboard frame that will function with Interactive Intelligence.
- Slideshow - Display images in a dashboard frame that will cycle manually, automatically or by interacting with other charts on the dashboard through Interactive Intelligence.
- ViFrame - Display “light” HTML capability in a dashboard frame and allow data from a data source (database or Excel) to dynamically be inserted into the displayed HTML.
Updated and New Chart Types
- Gradient option in Bar and Column Chart libraries
- Multi-needle Speedometer Chart
- Metrics Target and Metrics Bar Target charts
- Many new country map charts available
- Additional Map Chart display options – show/hide axes, show/hide halo and shadow effect
- Numerous new Chart Properties – Dynamic Grid Boundaries, Max Graph Width/Height, etc.
- Escaping of macro values available in many Chart Properties
New Interface Enhancements
- Recently Viewed Dashboard list
- Ability to manage hierarchical content directories in Admin Application
- Category List Style configurable on a per-user basis – Dropdown or Flat
- Enhanced right-click menu offering nested menus
- Enhanced management options for Magnifying Tool New Dashboard Development Features
- Dynamic Picklists – Parameter lists based on database queries
- Drilldown Data Diagnostics functionality
- Background images and transparency configurable for charts
- HTML Panel
- Time element added to Input Parameter controls
- Pre-defined date formats in Chart Properties
- Secure encrypted email for Alerts - TLS and SSL
- User Roles - “User” is now “Business User”
- Chart max row limit increased to 1000 for non-pivot charts and 3000 for pivot charts
- Global ID of Repository Data Source (“IDB System Database”) can be set to other than 0
- Additional SQL DDL installation scripts and folder structure
- New “version locking” license format