Lost Repository database.
Restoring charts and dashboards.
In order to restore charts, determine the version of IDashboards installed as well as the data source and global ID numbers.
The method shown will get the Data Source name and Global ID but not the iDashboards version.
- Make a copy of the IDBAR file and change the file extension at the end of the file name to zip.
- Extract the contents from the zip file to a temporary storage folder.
- Use a file editor like Notepad++ to search each file for the key word <dataSourceName>.
- The data source names will be in a format like this: <dataSourceName>MYDATA.xlsx</dataSourceName>.
- Once the names have been located, look for the <globalId> this should be located at the end of the xml file <globalId>##</globalId>.
With this information, recreate the Data Sources and import the IDBAR file back into iDashboards.
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite