How do I upload a new license file?
Customers can receive a new license from iDashboards for one or more of the below reasons:
- Extending an evaluation above the given 30 day limit.
- New installation.
- Upgrading to a new major release of the iDashboards Software.
- When the details of a purchase agreement change such as product purchased, number of users, type of users…etc.
Please follow the below steps to upload a new license file:
- Save the license received on to your hard drive.
- Please do not attempt to open the license file directly or save it with an extension other than ‘.lic’.
- Log into your Admin application -> ‘System’ tab -> ‘License’ tab.
- Now click on ‘Browse’ to locate the license file that you saved to your hard drive and click ‘Upload’.
- You will see that your iDashboards Admin Console – ‘Home’ screen will get updated with the new uploaded license information.
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite