iDashboards v7.5 Release Notes
This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in the iDashboards v7.5 release.
After December 5, 2011.
- Recently Viewed Dashboard list added to the 'Menu'.
- Ability to manage hierarchical 'Content' directories in Admin Application. The 'Content' directory can have sub-directories, and the sub-directories can have sub-directories and so on.
- 'Category List Style' configurable on a per-user basis – 'Dropdown' or 'Flat'.
- Right-click menu offering nested menus.
- Management options for 'Magnifying Tool'.
- Escaping of macro values available in many 'Chart Properties'.
- Image Gallery - Display a set of images in a dashboard frame that will function with Interactive Intelligence.
- Slideshow - Display images in a dashboard frame that will cycle manually, automatically or by interacting with other charts on the dashboard through Interactive Intelligence.
- ViFrame - Display “light” HTML capability in a dashboard frame and allow data from a data source (database or Excel) to dynamically be inserted into the displayed HTML.
- Updated and new chart types.
- Gradient option in 'Bar' and 'Column' chart libraries.
- Multi-needle 'Speedometer' chart.
- 'Metrics Target' and 'Metrics Bar Target' charts.
- Many new country map charts available.
- Additional map chart display options – show/hide axes, show/hide halo and shadow effect.
- Numerous new 'Chart Properties' – 'Dynamic Grid Boundaries', 'Max Graph Width/Height', etc.
- Dynamic 'Picklists' – Parameter lists based on database queries.
- 'Drilldown Data Diagnostics' functionality.
- Background images and transparency configurable for charts.
- HTML Panel for displaying text in HTML format within a dashboard frame.
- Time element added to Input Parameter controls.
- Pre-defined date formats in 'Chart Properties'.
- Secure encrypted email for Alerts - TLS and SSL.
- User Roles - “User” is now “Business User”.
- Chart max row limit increased to 1000 for non-pivot charts and 3000 for pivot charts.
- Global ID of Repository Data Source (“IDB System Database”) can be set to other than 0.