The iDashboards On Premise Excel Data Assistant (EDA) can be uninstalled via the Uninstaller included with the package.*
This executable can be found here by default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\iDashboards\Excel_Data_Assistant\Uninstall iDashboards Excel Data Assistant.exe
However, the EDA can also be manually uninstalled. The following describes how to complete this task.
2. Manual Uninstallation
Complete the following steps to remove the iDashboards EDA.
1. Open Excel and turn off the iDashboards Add-In.
- Click File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Add-Ins.
- Click the Go button at the bottom of the window.
- Uncheck the iDashboards… Add-In.
- Close Excel.
2. Locate the installation directory on the system.
- By default it will be in the following location on your system:
C:\Program Files (x86)\iDashboards\iDashboards_Excel_Data_Assistant
3. Save any required Excel files in that folder to another location and delete the entire directory.
4.Browse to the following directory and delete the iDashboards Add-In file.
* Please note that if there was any saved scheduled task, it will have to be deleted independently by opening the Windows Task Scheduler and deleting the task named "Run iDashboards NRG" from the iDashboards folder.