Where can I find the iDashboards manuals?
- All manuals can be found in the 'Manuals' section of Oskar Knowledge Base.
- You can launch the iDashboards Admin manual as a pfd by logging into the iDashboards Admin console and clicking on the 'Help' link in the top right corner of any iDashboards Admin console webpage.
- You can launch the iDashboards Alerts Admin manual as a pfd by logging into the iDashboards Alerts Admin console and clicking on the 'Help' link in the top right corner of any iDashboards Alerts Admin console webpage.
- If you are using the Evaluation version of iDashboards the pdf versions of the manuals are located from the Windows 'Start' button -> 'All Programs' -> 'iDashboards...' -> 'Manuals'.
- All manuals can also be requested from iDashboards by contacting email@example.com.
- iDashboards versions 8.0 and 8.5 allow you to download the manuals by clicking on the iDashboards logo in the top right side of the dashboard and selecting 'Download manuals'.
- Private Cloud
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite