For a while now iDashboards has been moving our development efforts to HTML5. Starting in V8.5 iDashboard has had HTML dashboards viewing capabilities. What this means to you is that all mobile devices are redirected to the HTML interface. As of V9.5 any browser that Flash is not enabled on will be prompted to enable Flash or be directed to the HTML dashboards viewer.
Articles in this section
- Evaluation Server Configuration
- Chart Not Loading - Chart Data Error
- Native SSPI Library Not Loaded
- Adding an iDashboards Shortcut for Mobile or Tablet
- iDashboards and Large Data Sets
- Google Maps in the GeoPlot map chart
- Flash Player Verification
- SQL Multiple Table in one Chart
- How Do I Clear/Remove an Image from a Dashboard frame?
- How can I change the sort order for the X values on my chart?