User exports the required charts and dashboards to an idbar file on a source install. While importing the same on a Target install from Admin application - System - 'Import/Export' tab an 'Error' occurs. Hovering on the Error gives the message:
"...This chart cannot be imported because the data source with global identifier <id> is not available in the current repository."
- A table, view, or named range has changed in the data source.
- There could be a table locking issue with the database.
- The required ODBC drivers have not been installed.
Please try the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Try re-saving the data source in the Admin application and see if this resolves the issue.
- Are the Excel spreadsheet that are being used as the data source currently open? if so, then please close all the excel spreadsheets and try again.
- Are you trying to connect to an Excel spreadsheet on a 64 bit system? The Microsoft ODBC drivers for 64 bit systems are not supported. You should uninstall the 64 bit drivers and install the 32 bit drivers instead.
- Try adding the following to the ivizgroup.properties file:
If none of the above resolve the issue, then please contact our support helpdesk and we can further assist you.
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite