iDashboards v7.0 Release Notes
This page documents all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in the iDashboards v7.0 release.
After September 30, 2010.
- User Interface Redesign - Completely redesigned UI with Contemporary design look Resizable windows for user-dialogue boxes.
- Improved Import/Export of Charts and Dashboards - New checks in Export utility to allow export of only valid charts and dashboards. Improved user-interface for Import/Export.
- Expanded Chart & Map Library - Collection of over 80 chart types World map with individual country highlighting Regional maps for Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Enhanced Visual Effects - Embed custom image as a dashboard background Chart Transparency control for enhanced aesthetic impact Pivot and slider Transparency control for better overlay Magnifying tool for better viewing of dashboard data.
- Search Capability - String search for matching Dashboard names String search for matching chart names.
- Additional Analytical Controls - Configure a chart to display Top-N data rows from a live query Pie chart view with % contribution of each data point for any chart type on a dashboard.
- Flexible Drilldown Controls - Send all Y-coordinates along with X-coordinate for any give data point during drilldown Withhold all data values in a drilldown to avoid auto-filtering of destination charts.
- Viewer Role Menu - Users with "Viewer" role can configure their favorite dashboards Additional Menu options include custom skin color, password change and printing.
- Real-Time Alerts - Create unlimited alerts based on definable data thresholds. Define alert check frequency on an alert-by-alert basis. Alert notifications displayed in alert dashboards. Alert notifications sent via email to predefined user groups.
- Real-Time Analytics - Create “what-if” analysis within dashboards. Add input parameters to dashboards to be used in expressions. Add conditional logic to real-time data pulled from data sources. Use Derived Columns to calculate data nonexistent in data sources.
- Reporting Module (optional Module like Alerts or Analytics) - Ability to display Dashboard data as a Report Reports may be displayed in PDF, HTML and MS Word formats. Perform basic summary statistics (Mean, Median, Count, etc.) within a Report. Ability to drill-down from a chart into a Report.