This will require Builder privileges for utilization.
Due to variations in data types, there are some database data types that are not supported in iDashboards. The following shows a partial list of the unsupported data types, there may be other data types not supported by iDashboards.
To resolve the issue of not being able to correctly view the unsupported data types in iDashboards charts:
- In MS SQL using: CONVERT() or CAST()
- In Oracle using: to_char() or to_date()
For More Information:
- Search Knowledge Base
- MS SQL Server Documentation
- Oracle Database Documentation
- MySQL Server JDBC Documentation
- iDashboards Admin Manual 10. Managing Data Sources
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.