This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
The Speedometer, Thermometer, and Bullet Charts are showing a maximum of 120% on the grid when it should be a max of 100%. The color ranges of a chart are set to automatically adjust according to the data in the result set, by default. In some of the charts, i.e. the target charts, the max grid tends to be higher than what is required to accommodate all the values. However, when there are percentages involved this might look a little misleading since in a typical scenario there are never values over a 100%.
Due to the nature of iDashboards, we currently do not have a cap on chart growth. This can be adjusted:
- Right click on the chart and select Chart Designer
- On the left menu select Colors
- Scroll down to Range Sets
- You will see a range of values, now set the low value for the highest range color to a value smaller than 100.
Example: Your chart has a highest range color currently displayed as 120% in a Target Speedometer and you are looking for ranges between 0% and 100%. Set the low value for the highest range to somewhere around 70 to 90, adjust the value to find what works for your data. This will force the chart to display 100% as the highest range color. This is not exact, however, changing the value should get you close to what you want.
For More Information:
- iDashboards Builder Manual 7.3 Chart Designer
- iDashboards Builder Manual 9.4 Speedometer Charts
- iDashboards Builder Manual 9.5 Bullet Charts
- iDashboards Builder Manual 9.6 Thermometer Charts
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.