This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
- How to set a maximum grid value on the Y-Axis scale?
- How to customize the Y-Axis scale of a chart?
- Double click on the chart to open Chart Designer
- On the left select your particular Chart Settings
- Scroll down to Grid Settings
- Across from Force Grid Boundaries click the box
- Then the Requested Maximum Value and Requested Minimum Value boxes open:
- Requested Maximum Value = InsertMaximumValue
- Requested Minimum Value = InsertMinimumValue
This will increase the value of the maximum X-Axis shown to the selected value. However, note that the maximum grid value will now not change according to the data set. If the result set receives a value greater than the set grid maximum value it might go outside of the scale.
For More Information:
- iDashboards Builder Manual 7.3 Chart Designer
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.