How do I access my iDashboards application on an iPad?
There is an iDashboards App available for iPad which can be purchased from the below site:
Once you have it installed on your iPad, to view the charts/dashboards you have created with the application,
- Start the iDashboards App on the iPad,
- On the ‘Server URLs’ screen, Tap ‘Add new Dashboard Server URL’.
- Now type in the URL by just replace the 'localhost' in your existing idashboards URL with the IP address of server (or desktop) hosting the iDashboards application.
- The 'HTTP://' part of the URL can be ignored as its automatically appended by the App itself.
- For example, instead of typing 'localhost:8080/idashboards', use '<ipaddress>:8080/idashboards'.
- Creating a new server URL applies to iDashboards in Cloud as well.
Please also refer to the below Mobile App FAQ site for features and limitations of the iDashboards App for iPad:
With the newest version of the iDashboards software v8.5a and above, you will now have the ability to view your dashboards on your mobile device with an HTML5 interface. HTML5 will allow the user to pan and zoom in on sections of the dashboards with the simple touch of a finger.
To utilize the HTML5 interface you will need to start to navigate to your dashboard URL like normal then add a "/html5" to the end of the URL
Example URL: 'http://localhost:8080/idashboards/html5'
If you are not on version 8.5a or above contract the support group today on the next steps needed to upgrade your current version to the iDashboards v8.5a.
Support can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through your OSKAR portal.
Please note the ‘iDashboards+ app for iPad’ and ‘iDashboards for Android’ are not affected by this change. These two apps are still available and supported.
- Private Cloud
- X Platform
- Enterprise Suite