This requires being connected to your server.
I have an alert configured but the email that comes out does not look nice. By default alert configuration is very basic.
Build out a template to best match the look your organization is trying to display. This will require a very basic knowledge of HTML code for updating.
- To update the iDashboards logo with an image of your own replace the URL on line 18 with a web URL of your own image.
- To link directly to your dashboard with the Link on the bottom of the email update line 35 with the URL to your iDashboards application.
- After all updates are configured place the template.html file into the following location:
- <IVIZGROUP HOME>\templates\idbalerts\alerts
This will provide you with a template that can be easily displayed with the data that your alerts are sending out. Attached is a template that will generate this type of output:
For More Information:
- iDashboards Admin Manual 17. Alerts
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.