United States: States with Cities Map Set.
This 'map set' contains 81 major cities in the United States. It will allow you to use a USA map as a top level map and each of the contained maps as drilldown maps. Please see the 'Map Charts' section of the iDashboards User Manual for more information.
To install a map, perform the following steps:
- Open the Admin console and select 'System' > 'Plugins'.
- Select the appropriate 'Plugin Type' and, in the case of a custom map, 'Subtype'. In this case it is:
- Plugin Type = 'Custom Maps'
- Subtype = 'Single Map'
- Click the Add Plugin button. This will open the plugin upload screen.
- Both a single map and a Flex module plugin consist of a Flash movie (SWF) file and an XML file, while map sets and set-selectors consist of a single XML file. For a single map or Flex module, enter the paths to the two files in the appropriate spaces, either by typing them or by clicking the Browse button(s) and finding them on the disk. For a plugin set or set-selector, enter the path to the XML configuration file.
- Click the Upload button. The Administrator Application will upload the file(s) to server, check them for consistency and either accept them or reject them. In either case, it will display a status message.
Please see the 'Managing Plugins' chapter of the iDashboards Admin manual for more information on installing maps.
- Enterprise Suite