Image Plot Chart Description:
This chart plots points on an image background. The location, size, shape, and color of points may be determined by the chart's data or a configuration file. Other options like blinking and rotation are also available and are controlled strictly by the data source being used.
For more details and configuration options, please see the iDashboards User manual.
- US-GPS-01.zip (contains an image of the United States and the configuration file for using GPS coordinates)
- US-GPS-01.xls (Data File)
- US-GPS-01.xml (Configuration File)
- US-GPS-01.png (US Map Image. Although any map may be used)
- COPYRIGHT-NOTICE-README.TXT (Copyright Notice on using the image US-GPS-01.png)
- Image Plot Boundary Calculator.xlsx
- When using a Mercator projection map, it is necessary to inform iDashboards about the boundaries of the image. Editing an XML file is necessary to perform this 'shift'. This process is only required when using Latitude and Longitude values to define each point.
- An excel file to help calculate the Top/Bottom/Left/Right (North/South/East/West) GPA boundaries of an Image if data consists of Latitude and Longitude values. To use this file, enter the pixel width and height. Then, select two specific points (one near the upper left and one near the lower right) and enter the pixel and GPS positions. The resulting Map Boundaries will be calculated. Edit the XML configuration file with the Map Boundary values.