The Analog Clock ViPanel can be placed inside a dashboard frame and display the current time for any of the world’s time zones (See Figure 1).
The ViPanel dropdown list contains a list of ViPanels that are available to use. In this case Analog Clock has been selected.
The Time Zone dropdown list contains a list of all available world time zones. When selected the Analog Clock will adjust to your desired time zone.
The use of label text allows the user to include descriptive text about the Analog Clock.
The label color can be controlled with the use of the color pallet window. See Chapter 9, “Chart Properties: Colors” for more information about colors.
The label position dropdown allows the user to place the label text at the top of the Analog Clock or the bottom of the Analog Clock
Example (See Figure 2)
Please download the Analog Clock ViPanel by clicking on the attachment below.
To install this ViPanel, unzip the contents to your desktop then follow these instructions:
- Log into the iDashboards Administrator application and choose 'Settings' > 'Plugins'.
- Select the appropriate plugin type and, in the case of a custom map, subtype.
- Click the Add Plugin button. This will open the plugin upload screen.
- ViPanels consist of a Flash movie (SWF) file and an XML file, while ViPanel sets and set-selectors consist of a single XML file. Enter the paths to the two files in the appropriate spaces, either by typing them or by clicking the Browse button(s) and finding them on the disk. For a plugin set or set-selector, enter the path to the XML configuration file.
- Click the Upload button. The Administrator Application will upload the file(s) to server, check them for consistency and either accept them or reject them. In either case, it will display a status message.
Please see the 'Managing Plugins' chapter of the iDashboards Admin manual for more information on installing ViPanels.
- Enterprise 8.0 to current