The Countdown Clock ViPanel can be placed inside a dashboard frame and will display a countdown or count up from the current date to your desired ending date (See Figure 1)
The ViPanel dropdown list contains a list of ViPanels that are available to use. In this case Countdown Clock has been selected.
The main driver of the Countdown Clock is the Target Date. By clicking the calendar icon and selecting your desired date, the Countdown Clock can establish an end date to count down to.
The number color can be controlled with the use of the color pallet window. See Chapter 9, “Chart Properties: Colors” for more information about colors.
Number Background Color
The number background color can be controlled with the use of the color pallet window. See Chapter 9, “Chart Properties: Colors” for more information about colors.
The label color can be controlled with the use of the color pallet window. See Chapter 9, “Chart Properties: Colors” for more information about colors.
The Colon Visibility option allows the user to display or not display the colon between the countdown numbers.
Example (See Figure 2)
Please download the ViPanel by clicking on the attachment below.
To install the Countdown Clock ViPanel, unzip the contents to your desktop then follow these instructions:
- Log into the iDashboards Administrator application and choose 'Settings' > 'Plugins'.
- Select the appropriate plugin type and, in the case of a custom map, subtype.
- Click the Add Plugin button. This will open the plugin upload screen.
- ViPanels consist of a Flash movie (SWF) file and an XML file, while ViPanel sets and set-selectors consist of a single XML file. Enter the paths to the two files in the appropriate spaces, either by typing them or by clicking the Browse button(s) and finding them on the disk. For a plugin set or set-selector, enter the path to the XML configuration file.
- Click the Upload button. The Administrator Application will upload the file(s) to server, check them for consistency and either accept them or reject them. In either case, it will display a status message.
Please see the 'Managing Plugins' chapter of the iDashboards Admin manual for more information on installing ViPanels.
- Enterprise 8.0 to current