This requires being connected to your server.
iDashboards Reports are not working, it is likely the reporting module cannot properly access the driver used to connect to the data source.
- Place a copy of the JDBC driver file(s) inside the Java Extension Library Path
- Driver File(s) Location: C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup\drivers
- iDashboards Admin -> System -> About: Java Extension Library Path
- C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\jre\lib\ext
- For Older Installations:
- C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_241\jre\lib\ext;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\lib\ext
- Restart the iDashboards/Tomcat service (iDashboardsSRV)
Disclaimer: iDashboards Technical Support Engineers are not Server Administrators who know in depth knowledge of them and their quirks. We often learn these skills on the job and have limited knowledge. We do our best to help you with your software in determining if: you are not leveraging the software in the best way for your data or you found a bug in the software, because we want to assist you in your success.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.