Radar Chart Description:
A radial graph that displays each data row as a polygonal shape, useful for certain data comparisons and for "circular" data (time of day, months of the year, etc). This chart can also be found on the iDashboards installation CDROM or CDROM image.
To install a plugin, perform the following steps:
- Open the Admin console and select 'System' > 'Plugins'.
- Select the appropriate 'Plugin Type' and, in the case of a custom map, 'Subtype'. In this case it is:
- Plugin Type = 'Flex Module'
- Subtype = N/A
- Both a single map and a Flex module plugin consist of a Flash movie (SWF) file and an XML file, while map sets and set-selectors consist of a single XML file. For a single map or Flex module, enter the paths to the two files in the appropriate spaces, either by typing them or by clicking the Browse button(s) and finding them on the disk. For a plugin set or set-selector, enter the path to the XML configuration file.
- Click the Upload button. The Administrator Application will upload the file(s) to server, check them for consistency and either accept them or reject them. In either case, it will display a status message.
- Enterprise 8.0
- X Platform 8.0
- Enterprise Suite 8.0