The Calculator ViPanel can be placed inside a dashboard frame and display a lightweight tool that a user can perform numerical calculations (See Figure 1).
The ViPanel dropdown list contains a list of ViPanels that are available to use. In this case Calculator has been selected.
Example (See Figure 2)
Please download the ViPanel by clicking on the attachment below.
To install the Calculator ViPanel, unzip the contents to your desktop then follow these instructions:
- Log into the iDashboards Administrator application and choose 'Settings' > 'Plugins'.
- Select the appropriate plugin type and, in the case of a custom map, subtype.
- Click the Add Plugin button. This will open the plugin upload screen.
- ViPanels consist of a Flash movie (SWF) file and an XML file, while ViPanel sets and set-selectors consist of a single XML file. Enter the paths to the two files in the appropriate spaces, either by typing them or by clicking the Browse button(s) and finding them on the disk. For a plugin set or set-selector, enter the path to the XML configuration file.
- Click the Upload button. The Administrator Application will upload the file(s) to server, check them for consistency and either accept them or reject them. In either case, it will display a status message.
Please see the 'Managing Plugins' chapter of the iDashboards Admin manual for more information on installing ViPanels.
- Enterprise 8.0 to current