iDashboards Enterprise service release v9.7b was released today and is available on the download site <link>.
iDashboards Data Hub
- Fixed an issue with the iDashboards Auto Uploader (IAU) that was bundled with the v9.7a release. The problem would not allow the URL to be configured using the main application. However, there was no problem configuring the URL to the Data Hub. Nor was there no problem using the utility with a Cloud instance. To resolve any problems, uninstall the IAU utility and reinstall using the downloaded media from the v9.7b server.
- From the "Excel Upload" screen, click the "Auto Uploader" button to download the media onto a client machine.
- Fixed various bugs in the Data Hub UI regarding vertical scrollbars
- Implemented a new feature to allow adding a descriptive name to Data Hub:
- Data Sets - Click the 'i' button (in the lower left) to rename the Data Set or add a description regarding the Data Set (500 MAX characters). This description can be viewed by clicking the 'i' button again or from within the menu for editing a Data Set.
- ETL Jobs - Click the 'i' button (in the lower left) to rename the ETL Job or add a description regarding the ETL Job (500 MAX characters). This description can be viewed by clicking the 'i' button again or from within the menu for editing an ETL Job.
- ETL Tasks - When editing any ETL task, the default name can be changed using the text box at the top of the configuration window (50 MAX characters). This description can be viewed by editing the task or from the ETL canvas view.