- Download the .Zip version of UCanAccess 4.0.4 from this link: http://ucanaccess.sourceforge.net/site.html
- Copy 5 .Jar files from the .Zip folder to the drivers folder located here: C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup\drivers
The files are:
- ucanaccess-4.0.4.jar - located in the main UCanAccess folder. (Java 7 and earlier)
- jackcess-2.1.11.jar, hsqldb.jar, commons-logging-1.1.3.jar, commons-lang-2.6.jar - *lib folder
- ucanaccess-5.0.0.jar - located in the main UCanAccess folder. (Java 8 and later)
- jackcess-3.0.1.jar, hsqldb-2.5.0.jar, commons-logging-1.2.jar, commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar
After the files have been copied to the drivers folder log into the Datahub: http://<YourURL>:6700/idbdata/ and go to the data sources tab and click NEW.
- Select Generic JDBC as the Data Source Type
- Name the Data Source anything you want.
- Check the "Allow Custom Queries" box
- For the Database URL and JDBC Driver Class Copy and Paste:
Database URL/Connection String
- Update the URL path to point at your Access file with file name.
- Click SAVE