iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.0d was released today.
This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
- Max 1000 Users: (Data Hub and Administrative Application) Within the Administrative page for “Users”, the page will no longer limit the user count to 1000 displayed users. In this service release, the limit was removed, therefore displaying all configured users and allowing the search feature to access all configured users.
- Note: the load time for this page will depend on the number of configured users.
- Startup Dashboard on Mobile: When a user has a “Startup” dashboard defined, the Mobile interface did not honor that setting. In this service release, mobile users will utilize the “Startup” dashboard the same as when using a desktop browser.
- Note: the ability for the mobile screen to be maximized is not possible with the Startup dashboard
- Allow Password Change: Within the Administrative settings of iDashboards, the ability to change passwords using the View and Build interface is a security setting that did not function correctly. In this service release.
- Image Plot chart: When margins were applied, visual points would incorrectly shift away from the associated graphic. This only occurred on Flash-based charts migrating into v10.0 charts.
- GeoPlot Map & Image Plot charts: Visual points configured to blink did not blink.
- Static Charts: In some situations, existing static charts would lose their assigned data type when revisiting the chart designer.
- Admin & Data Hub: On various pages (Data Sources, Category, Group, etc.) defining a duplicate name would result in excessive dialog windows with vague error handling. In addition, editing and canceling the edit of a data source no longer assumes unsaved changes.
- Clearing a Startup Dashboard: In some situations, users were unable to clear (remove) the startup dashboard defined by their user login.
- Input Parameter Semicolon: When a required parameter uses a dropdown of values that only contain a semicolon, then it’s possible to lock out the screen because a valid parameter cannot be selected. The new behavior is that they can close the prompt, but they cannot leave the data sources page until they’ve provided a valid value for the required parameters. In the viewer, the prompt should not be dismissable (i.e. no close button).
- URL Based SSO: The JIT mechanism for obfuscating the URL was not functioning correctly, resulting in a 404-page error.
- Chart Labels: This fix continues to improve chart labels.