iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.1b was released today.
This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
- Alerts License: This release will allow v10.1 to be used even if you are not licensed to use alerts. To add Alerts to your licensing, contact your iDashboards account manager.
- Alerts Disablement: If you are licensed for Alerts, but do not want to use Alerts, there is an administrative setting to disable the entire end-user interface. While alerts is disabled, the administrative application will continue to display all of the alert pages and settings.
- Image Filename: Images with the "[" and "]" characters in the filename would cause issues. This has been fixed.
- Viewer Role Login: Previously, when logging into the application as a user with the Viewer role, the Lobby page (only available to non-viewers) begins to load prior to landing on the Viewer home page. This release improves the Viewer redirect.
- User Password: When creating or editing users from the Administrative application, the two password fields were not being checked to ensure the passwords matched.
- When selecting a picklist, the interface has been improved to better designate when a picklist contains parameter values.
- Passing Parameter to Picklist Causes Repeated Database Calls for each item in the Picklist. This has been optimized.
- Import/Export: There was a bug when importing stored procedures.
- Data Source Saving: In some circumstances, there was a bug when saving a data source.
- Chart Designer Tooltips: In some circumstances, a tooltip would incorrectly appear when selecting the chart type.
Data Hub Updates and Bug fixes
- Data Sets & ETL Jobs: When navigating data sets and ETL jobs, the dialog box allows for renaming items and folders. When renaming folders, the items within would disappear until the dialog closed and reopened.
- Job Status: There was a bug with sorting by column.