iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.1d was released today. This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
- Internet Explorer: This undeveloped browser is moving into retirement by Microsoft. Coincidentally, iDashboards utilizes some of the newest HTML capabilities that do not always work with the older IE browser. When v10.0 was released, IE was not a fully supported browser type. Starting with this release, users of IE will only be able to access the viewer interface of iDashboards.
- IE users will not be able to access the administration or building interfaces.
- Dashboard Designer: Floating parameters are not removed if the related chart is removed from the dashboard. Undo'ing might remove the dashboard name - resulting in many other issues.
- Admin: Fixed an error when downloading a log file. Fixed a refresh issue on the Users page when showing unlicensed users is checked yet all users are displayed. Fixed an issue in the dialog when attempting to delete a group with primary members.
- Admin Data Source: Fixed an issue when saving the Data Source IDB System Database (ID=0)
- Single Sign-on: XSSO was implemented into this release.
- Export Chart Data: Fixed an issue where the data would always export using the default parameter value(s) and not the last-entered parameter value(s).
- Chart Designer: A fix was made to the automatic range colors. Hidden dashboards now show when selecting a drilldown target dashboard. Import Data would result in an error.
- Expression: would attempt to validate upon loss of browser focus and would display a warning if the expression was incomplete.
- General: Some dialogs and buttons have been updated.
- Charts: The Image Plot chart would place the hover-over in the wrong location if the dashboard was configured with scaling.
- Edge: had issues closing the filter dialog within the Picklist Designer and Chart Designer. Some drag-n-drop elements had 'ghosting' issue. Some dialogs improperly changed the cursor when hovering over buttons.
- IE: The iFrame Panel dialog did not correctly fill the frame
- Data Hub:
- The dialog for configuring the Google Sheets Cloud API would not display properly on some screens.
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.