iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.2b was released today.
This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
- Wall Display (LCD Slideshow): Implemented the "LRM" property into the slideshow manager as a mandatory option. The "LRM" setting was a documented URL switch that was previously optional. Using LRM would clear the cache on the browser and improve performance to allow slideshows to run continuously without issue.
- Unlimited Web (guest user): Fixed an issue where the guest login would not work on mobile.
- Builder role permissions: Fixed an issue where the Builder role couldn't build or edit charts.
- Admin: Fixed an issue where updating the group permissions wouldn't honor the new setting.
- Color Selection: Fixed an issue where the 'Value' and 'Saturation' setting would decrease by 1 the next time a color was edited.
- Fixed an issue within the Dashboard Designer regarding the report button being disabled if a frame was not selected. Now, the button will be enabled even if a frame is not selected.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to run a report against a dashboard even if reports had been disabled on the dashboard.
- Dashboards, without any charts, and without the configuration to display a screenshot on the report, would create an empty PDF. With this service release, we will now display the message "This report is empty because there are no charts to render and no cover page has been configured."
- Added additional date formats when configuring a report.
- Chart titles were not displaying input parameter values.
- Parameter macros were causing a problem but they shouldn't anymore.
- Fixed an issue where 'Drilldown to Chart Report' didn't produce a report.
- Chart Parameters: An issue was fixed when the chart parameters were not being recognized within the "Chart Title" property (new charts only).
- Chart Designer: The mouse-over value on properties was restored in this release.
- iFrame panel: Fixed an issue where Dashboard parameters could not be used in the iFrame URL.
- Data Hub
- Improved the performance for small ETL jobs (by not forcefully executing 'garbage collection' within Java)
- The Salesforce API was upgraded to notify the user when an unknown data type column is retrieved using SOQL.
- The ETL "Load" task had errors when using PostgreSQL if the database was configured with "Quote Table and Column Names" set to "Off".
- An issue was fixed that occurred when using back-to-back "Combine Column" tasks.
- Product Evaluation: An undocumented problem existed with using v10.2a for the iDashboards evaluation process due to an issue with automatically updating a repository when using Derby.
- General performance and UI enhancements: Slow-loading spinner added to the Dashboard launcher, Drilldown permissions, etc.