iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.2c was released today. This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
- Alerts: A major bug was fixed that prevented the Alerts page from displaying triggered alerts
- Chart Designer: A bug was fixed that caused existing Data Source permissions to update based on changes made by the administrator
- Chart Designer: Fixed a bug when importing dashboard parameters with a default value
- Reports: Improved the performance of the Scheduled Report List in the administrative application
- Builder Interface: Improved the interface to retain more information about the last-used (working) category, this is an ongoing effort.
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.