- Log into the Azure Portal and go to Settings > Keys
- Copy the URI and Primary Key to a text editor
- Copy this string to the text editor and copy and paste the URI over "myAccountEndpoint" then copy the key over "myAccountKey"
- Log into the admin console or datahub and click on Data Sources -> New
- Give the data source a name "Cosmos DB" for example.
- Select Generic JDBC as the Data Source Type
- Copy the string you created in step 3 and paste it into the Database URL* field
- Copy this class into the JDBC Driver Class* Field
- Check the Quote Table and Column Name and Allow Custom Queries check boxes and Save