This requires editing context.xml on your server in the server configuration (Server/conf) directory.
Since the release of Google Chrome's latest update some users may experience an issue logging in. You will receive the following message:
Your login session has expired. Please login again
If you click OK and try again you will receive the same message. This is due to the way Chrome is now handling same-site cookies preventing users from logging in.
- To resolve the issue in the URL field type chrome://flags
- In the search field type samesite and disable the 3 same-site related settings.
To resolve this for the whole organization edit the context.xml which is located:
- Copy and paste the line below in between the context tags: <Context></Context>
- <CookieProcessor sameSiteCookies="none" />
- Save the file and restart the iDashboards Service (iDashboardsSRV)
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.