If you're new to the v10 Visibility Pack please skip ahead to "Importing the v10 Visibility Pack".
For those of you that currently have the v9 Visibility Pack installed, you want to begin by deleting the current visibility pack.
Deleting the current Visibility Pack
1. In the build menu, locate the Visibility Pack category.
2. Left-Click in a blank space in the Dashboard tab and drag your mouse to select all the dashboards, Click the Delete button on the bottom, you will then have to confirm the deletion for each object.
3. Repeat step two in the Chart and Picklist tab.
4. Log into the Admin console, click Categories and delete the Visibility Pack category.
Importing the v10 Visibility Pack
1. In the Admin console click on System and select Import/Export.
2. Using the Operation dropdown, select Manage Global IDs.
3. Under Categories, select Data Sources.
4. Set the IDB System Database Global ID to 0.
5. Select Import Charts and Dashboards from the Operation dropdown.
6. Click Choose File and navigate to the VisibilityPack_SQLServer_v10.zip file and click submit.
7. On the next screen click the Import button in the upper right corner.