v11.5 Enterprise Product: (Estimated release timeframe: Q4-2022)
- REST API Library/Marketplace: Building off the framework released in v11.4, this phase will begin to establish a framework for sharing known API configurations.
- Filter-on-User: Building charts and dashboards using user-filtered data will be improved by allowing an admin to have special privilege to temporarily impersonate a specific user during the building process.
- Cache: The final phase to eliminate the need to clear the browser cache will finally arrive. This means, any software improvements/upgrades that occur will not require clearing the browser cache by every client device.
- Improved Form Usage: We've heard great things about the Forms feature. As part of that feedback, we'll be looking into ways where we can do even more.
- Java: Java 8 will no longer be supported. The minimum requirement will be Java 11.
- Oracle has stopped support of JDK8 and Amazon Corretto has taken over the OpenJDK project which does support JDK8 but without promise on the length of support.
- Improved Knowledge Base: This feature was just released in v11.2, but it's popularity and demand are driving more improvements in the coming year!
- File attachment
- Product Usage/Feedback: This task will gather whatever metrics are available through a hosted installation and provide feedback to the administrator.
Current Product Roadmap is created and updated by Development. If you have any questions then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.