Enterprise Product: (Release Date of Q3 2020*)
- Simple Data Forms
- This is a large project to add a significant feature to iDashboards. Data Forms begin with the ability to create a form using a variety of input controls (text, number, date, etc.) and then place the form within a dashboard. Each form will be configured to save data into a single database table, which could then be used to build charts or for further processed via the Data Hub. Data entered into the form can also be edited from somewhere within the user interface of the form. Many things listed above will be permission-controlled.
- Create form from-scratch or from-existing-table.
- Improved Dashboard Launcher
- Add Dashboard Thumbnail option, with lots of visual settings
- Clarify the display value (if a dashboard title exists...it will be used)
- Improved tile navigation for View/Build interface - now it's even cooler!
- Added "Copy" option for dashboard/chart/picklist!
- One-Click to open dashboard/chart/picklist
- Moved the properties and Alert/Report/Delete buttons to a sub-menu
- Input Parameter improvements
- Show/Hide chart or dashboard parameters as needed. This will allow parameters to be used but hidden from view.
- Implement parameter controls into the URL of a dashboard (for sharing/launching dashboards with specific parameter values)
- Use input parameter values when generating the dashboard screenshot
- Improved Legend
- Administrator to globally set the Startup dashboard, Skin color, and Language. This will be configurable when editing the Group, and will be applied to all users Primary Group.
Additional Projects: (Controlled rollout)
- Docker image of iDashboards
- New Cloud-offering
- New User profile image.