v11.4 Enterprise Product: (Estimated release timeframe: Q2-2022)
- REST API: Currently, the Data Hub has a few built-in APIs but this will open the floodgates to use a configurable interface for establishing an API connection to a wide range of REST APIs! While this is the flagship feature for the v11.4 release, it is going to be released as a Beta Feature to a limited number of qualified requests.
- New and improved Legend:
- The appearance of the legend, and legend shape has been improved.
- In circumstances where the legend title bar is unnecessary, the title bar will be removed. For example, when it would previously display "Legend" the title bar will now be removed. However, in circumstances where the legend title bar is necessary, it will remain in view to distinguish the details of the legend content. For example, a legend that has paging because multiple Y-Axes are using different range color thresholds.
- Large Number Abbreviation was originally released on 02/06/2020 within in v10.2 of the iDashboards application. This release now includes Large Number Abbreviation within the chart legend!
- Improved Form Usage: We've heard great things about the Forms feature. As part of that feedback, we'll be looking into ways where we can do even more.
- Set a default location for all new Forms - this will ease your burden when creating a new Form and get you building quickly without wondering about the details.
- Feature Retirement: In a continuous effort to improve product security, the next release will retire the ability to use URL-based Single Sign-on. Enabling this feature, against any modern security policy, greatly increases the risk for unauthorized access and it no longer has a place in our product when there are modern and effective security measures to handle authentication.
- Future Projects:
- Improved Knowledge Base: This feature was just released in v11.2, but it's popularity and demand are driving more improvements in the coming year!
- Stay connected with iDashboards events and news
- This is a beta launch, which you can voluntarily opt-in, for free, if you qualify.
Current Product Roadmap is created and updated by Development. If you have any questions then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.