- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Executive_Templates.zip
- Extract the contents of Executive_Templates it will create a folder called Executive.
- From the Admin page go to Content Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Executive.
- Copy the contents of ..\iDashboardsPack\Executive folder into the Content\iDashboardsPack\Executive folder.
- Now go into the Admin section and update the Global ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
- Upload the Excel Workbook labeled Education.xlsx from the zip file.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Executive.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.