This finance dashboard example tracks and monitors several different financial KPIs. The top two-column charts show total accounts receivable and account payable. You can drill down to see the cost of AR overdue and how many days they are overdue by. For accounts payable, you can drill down to view a breakdown of the vendors. The finance dashboard also shows monthly cash flow, liabilities, and the recommended payment timeline. To view further details, click on any chart. To drill back up to the original chart, click on the back arrow in the lower-left corner of the chart. Click here for a live demo.
- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Finance Template.zip
- Extract the contents of Finance Template.zip it will create a folder called Finance.
- From the Admin page go to Content Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Finance.
- Copy the contents of ..\Finance Template\iDashboards folder into the Content\iDashboardsPack\Finance folder.
- Now we need to go into the Admin section and update the Gobal ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
- Upload the Excel Workbook labeled Finance.xlsx from the zip file.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Finance.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.