Visualizing healthcare data from multiple systems, like patient records or billing software, can allow hospitals and other healthcare organizations to correlate metrics and uncover areas for optimization. This is a live dashboard example of a hospital billing scorecard. This interactive dashboard provides insight into key healthcare performance metrics at-a-glance. Healthcare institutions rely on many financial KPIs like charges, collections, RVUs, and Accounts Receivable to ensure the fiscal health of their organizations. A scorecard like the example provides a comprehensive, engaging, and real-time view of everything related to billing. Click here for the live demo.
- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Healthcare_Template.zip
- Extract the contents of Healthcare_Template.zip it will create a folder called Healthcare_Template.
- From the Admin page go to Content Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Healthcare in the CONTENT folder.
- Copy the contents of ..\iDashboardsPacks\iDashboards folder into the Content\iDashboardsPacks\Healthcare folder.
- Now we need to go into the Admin section and update the Global ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
- Upload the Excel Workbook labeled Healthcare.xlsx from the zip file.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Healthcare_Template.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.