iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.5b was released today.
This release combines a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
Product Updates and Bug fixes
A few installations were experiencing problems generating reports when the dashboard screenshot was used. The dialog would respond with an error "file not found". A recent update to our reporting engine was able to resolve this problem.
- User Application
With some browsers, interactive highlighting would remain highlighted even after the cursor moved away from the element.
- Added label formatting options to the Form Panel.
- Fixed a browser console error when placing charts into a dashboard frame.
- Fixed a problem within the Form Designer when using the column auto-naming feature.
- Improved some chart properties on the following charts:
- Metric Ticker
- Data Hub
- Linked Data Sets were not being listed within the Data Sources page of the Admin application.