iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.5b was released today. This release combines product updates and a few specific bug fixes as noted below.
- Added label formatting options to the Form Panel
- Improved some chart properties on the following charts:
- Metric Ticker
A few installations were experiencing problems generating reports when the dashboard screenshot was used. The dialog would respond with an error file not found. A recent update to our reporting engine was able to resolve this problem.
With some browsers, interactive highlighting would remain highlighted even after the cursor moved away from the element
- Fixed a browser console error when placing charts into a dashboard frame
- Fixed a problem within the Form Designer when using the column auto-naming feature.
- Linked Data Sets were not being listed within the Data Sources page of the Admin application
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.