iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.6b was released today.
- Drilldown target charts were remaining in a hover state after removing the mouse from the chart graphics
- Within the Dashboard Designer, a toolbar icon (menu buttons) was moved from one sub-group into another
- Corrected a problem where the list of datetime macros was different when creating a new parameter versus when editing a parameter
- In some circumstances, within the Viewer interface, if an error occurred (Application Error appeared) when opening a Dashboard, it was not possible to close the dashboard
- The licensing for using the 3D Image Chart was improved
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.