iDashboards Enterprise service release v10.6c was released today.
This release includes the following items:
- Added a feature to the viewer interface that will refresh the browser page at a set interval. This refresh will cause the browser to reload the iDashboards application and build a new memory cache. The purpose of using this is to ensure the browser cache is cleared occasionally when a single dashboard remains on the screen and the session remains alive by means of a chart/dashboard auto-refresh interval value. Using this feature requires a manual process each time it is going to be used. First, open a dashboard in the viewer interface. Then, add the following tag into the URL as shown below (values range from 10-300 minutes)
- &lrm=### (where ### is the number of minutes between each page reload)
- Original URL: http://localhost:8080/idashboards/view?dashId=167
- Modified URL: http://localhost:8080/idashboards/view?dashId=167&lrm=60
- The embedded viewer interface now includes detection for mobile.
- When using the embedded viewer interface, via guest login, visitors using a PC might experience a 1300x800 full-screen dashboard while visitors using a mobile device will experience the 1-frame mobile experience.
- Fixed an issue when generating a PDF Report that was related to inserting images into the content dialog found on the cover page or header/footer configuration pages.
- Changed the design of reports so that null no longer appears as a chart data value (now it will appear blank). This will match the method used within the Chart visuals and within the Chart View Chart Data feature.
- Fixed an issue where the profile images could only be saved by users with the admin role.
- Fixed an issue where input parameter sliders were not appearing while in the viewer interface.
- Fixed an issue within the Form builder when repositioning a field group.
- Fixed an issue where the Default formatting for numbers would place a symbol on the Grouped/Counted values of the Report Chart. For example, placing a $ symbol before the counted number 23 is incorrect.
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.