iDashboards Enterprise service release v11.0c was released today.
This release includes the following items:
- Fixed a browser security error when copying and pasting content from the iDashboards text editor and pasting into the iDashboards IFRAME editor.
- Removed the case sensitivity of dashID and chartID when using the guest URL
- Fixed a problem with the Embedded Viewer Mode for mobile users.
- Picklists - Fixed a problem where a pre-configured parameter would display the wrong associated picklist.
- Picklists - Fixed a problem where the selected picklist did not appear when editing a parameter where the picklist was already used/configured.
- Mobile - Fixed a problem where the Dashboard Launcher would not interact with finger gestures which restricted the ability to scroll the list of dashboards.
- Mobile - Fixed a problem with displaying the wrong number of dashboards found when performing a search.
- Added foreign keys to the Scorecards repository
- Refreshed a few details about viewing and setting the time period of goals.
- Fixed an issue with using an Oracle repository for the Scorecards application.
- Added the ability to set goals using a new Repeat Until setting.
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.