iDashboards Enterprise service release v11.1d was released today.
- Dashboard Designer > Precise Dragging - This is a small feature added to help accurately control dashboard frame placement. This is particularly helpful with high-resolution screens.
- When using Forms, submitting a value will now update all charts from all the pages of a dashboard. Additionally, so will Edit and Delete.
- Mouse scroll-wheel now works with all tabular charts (Tabular, Metric, Scorecard)
- Unified the syntax of the Alerts URL and removed the trailing "/"
- Mobile dashboards no longer start out in single-frame mode
- A recent Google Chrome update caused a problem displaying some tables within iDashboards, has been fixed.
- Parameters: Fixed a variety of parameter visibility issues
- Pages: Fixed a variety of issues with multiple-pages
- Dashboard scaling did not work on the 1st page, so we fixed it!
- Dashboard Launcher > 3D Thumbnail - Can now spin by clicking anywhere (faces or gaps)
- Dashboard Category did not show properly in Builder title bar after a mobile layout was created
- Fixed an issue when 2x quick-clicks would open multiple Chart Designer dialogs
- Disabling the default color is no longer necessary if you want to select a custom border color
- Fixed an issue where zero was not an acceptable default value when using controls from the Slider family. Additionally, fixed an issue with slider controls and their requirements for usage.
- Fixed a problem within the Text Panel where text with an undefined font color would change to #555555
- Fixed an issue with Speedometer Charts that use the Odometer with letters g-p-q-y the tails would get cut off by the odometer and make it difficult to read.
- Fixed a variety of Mobile-device issues: pop-up windows, arrow-navigations,
- Column names containing a special character, like a period [ . ] , would cause the View Data results to not work properly.
- Lastly, we fixed an issue to improve the sorting accuracy of Excel files within the Administrative interface.
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.