iDashboards Enterprise service release v11.1e was released today.
- Tablet Users - Tablets, which previously experienced the mobile interface, now get the same experience as a desktop device! This change is due to the screen resolution and screen size of the popular tablets on the market today.
- Mobile - When a mobile layout exists, the default mode for mobile was changed to No Scroll (previous default was Vertical Scroll)
- Mobile > Forms - Fixed an issue where buttons were rendering off-screen
- Admin > Data Source - Resolved an issue when columns names contain a period '.'
- Admin > Excel Data Configuration - Resolved a problem initializing the workbook database
- Chart Designer - Fixed an issue retaining the unit labels
- Chart Designer - Fixed an issue when searching for a property
- Dashboard Designer - In some circumstances, the 3D Dashboard Launcher would freeze the page when loading the dashboard within the Builder interface
- Parameters - Fixed a variety of input parameter bugs
Data Hub Bugs
- Fixed an issue with previewing data within an ETL job
- Fixed an ETL issue inserting a task into the existing flow where the next task is Join Rowsets
- Fixed an issue connecting to API accounts
Enterprise Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance and they will update the article.